This is a full, delicious mix of another type of Plant medicine and its benefits, the physical, the energetic and extra information which also serves as a product list. Along with, many little added teachings about our interaction with these beings.
Passed on teachings for getting a full deeper experience.
Some are passed on teachings reminding you that all the little things/parts of the experience have a purpose as well. The ways the human body detoxifies itself and washes itself of toxins and what doesn't serve it include: tears, sweat, saliva, urination and bowel movements.
If you are adding plant medicine to your life, most are purgative or cleansing so crying is nothing to get hung up about just received the crygasm. Be present in the moment and perhaps just keep it basic but be present and embrace it. Maybe as it went up your nose it just stung like hell. Good. Because the physical will manifest as the internal is cleansing. If you have to take a piss several times during a rape'h session or during another plant therapy session, good(!) then focus your attention on your intention of cleansing while you are because it is manifesting in the physical before your very eyes.
Use this as a way to open your heart to believe more and more in yourself and your beautiful not "work", your beautiful self devotion. Self care in order to be the highest version of yourself. Use all of the experience. All of it. If you are present all expands.
In this blog, more teachings regarding the way to open yourself to these experiences with the plants, as well as to include another ways if opening yourself up more and include our product list of the raoe'h. So on we go ..
Let's get into the Amazonian Snuff ~
Pronounced “ha-peh” or “rapay”, Rapé is a fine, ground-up shamanic snuff. This medicine is totally legal in all the United States and we do have for sale in limited quantity at limited times. Ordering information is at the bottom of this post. The ordering instructions are there so it can be the best experience.
Rapéh is a complex blend of pulverized Amazonian medicinal plants, trees, leaves, seeds, and other sacred ingredients.
Although it contains tobacco, in this case you do not smoke it, instead it is administered through your nose. There are Kuripe's for self administration.
It contains Nicotiana Rustica, a type of tobacco also known as mapacho. There are different styles of tobacco, the Nicotiana Tabacum us the type that is in cigarettes. In this case as in others, the recipe is passed down verbally and not given to all. (The Shaman knows who he passes the knowledge onto. Who will be responsible.)
As with any plant medicine
Read through the different types and feel as you are reading which one you are called to.
What needs strengthening?
Go easy on yourself.
Allow the intention to come to you perhaps. Think about it then just let it go and allow it to return as an intent from the soul not just the chattering if the mind.
This particular plant medicine is for clarity and as it clears it also strengthens. It strengthens your experience of the connection to your higher self. It re-aligns you with the center of the earth and your higher self.
As you strengthen your experience of the connection to your inner self, to the higher self and grounded to Sacred Earth you will begin to feel more and more connected to all around you.
Allow yourself to work in levels as well. The first time you can start with a basic intent to clarify your energy body then expand on that intent the next time go deeper into that intent, more specific, sending your attention deeper and deeper into yourself with an open heart is good enough. You want your intention to just come with ease not be something you overthink for days on end.
With the rape'h we increase the "experience of our connection" with the plants because we also are experiencing the plant medicine in different ways. Just like getting to know another with this we are getting to know these plants as you would people. In the form of snuff, the plant medicine may go through and "speak, flow through, heal" higher energy centers or chakras at times but in a far different way than the cannabis plant. Don't expect no expectations.
Allow yourself to get the most out of all of the plant medicine by seeing them as beings.
They are evolving too. The consciousness of everything on Earth is evolving.
Consciousness is evolving.
All reveals itself.
Opening the mind up to think like a child, not be a child in a grown body is very 🗝️ when working with the plant medicines.
Set and setting are commonly discussed with psychotropic substances. The set is your mindset and headspace, while the setting is your external environment.
In addition to set, you should be in a setting that is a relatively quiet and sacred space. It doesn’t need to be in an actual sacred place, but the energy surrounding the use of Rapé should have the dense feeling of ritual and intentionality.
Rather, it’s forcefully blown through the subject’s nose using a v-shaped bamboo or bone pipe. It’s easier to have an experienced person do it for you using a tepi pipe. But if solo you can use the kuripe, never use a straw as that is seen as disrespectful towards the plant.
Whether you use it with another administering it or you administer it yourself, someone puts a pea-sized amount in their palm, scoops it into the pipe, and gives one big blow or a short sequence of quick, strong blows.
It's important to administer it to both nostrils back to back and as close as possible (time wise). This is done in order to promote balance as well as for the effects to be the best they can be. So you can receive the maximum benefit.
"If you have a lot of phlegm or mucous in the back of your throat, dripping down your throat, or in your mouth, then please spit it out in a bucket immediately, as it’s toxic or negative energy that is being released and expelled. You do not want to swallow it back inside. In order to prevent the rapé from dripping into your throat, you will want to keep your head down so it will drip down through your nose and not in your throat." This is said in all writings of this experience so please do adhere to this, you can add a bucket or a trash can near where you will sit to meditate, so you're not getting up and running back and forth.
The physical feels are instantaneous. As it enters the nose you feel an intense rush as well as the famous burn. You know it is powerful snuff when you also feel it in the areas we describe for each in the section below.
If that snuff is for higher self or says you will feel it in the crown chakra, you will.
Just like good kava kava tincture should numb the lips, rape'h should also have you feel~ in the areas~ it is meant to affect.
As far as the biochemical effect we experience increased production of
The physical sensations include a quick jolt of increased awareness, some people will experience a little light headed sensation from the sharp jump into alertness as well as along with that an increased calmness.
More aware,more focused and more relaxed.
It is very common to experience teary eyes and mucus or slight sweating. This plant medicine is very cleansing of the mind and physical & energy body. Some people also feel like going to the bathroom. Again this is ok and part of the cleansing factor. You won't get diarrhea (unless you already had an upset stomach) or projectile vomit. So don't go to extreme assumptions in your head.
The main challenge if you want to call it that, is keeping it from going down your throat after its blown into the nose.
The connection between the nose and throat exists and so it is best to place the back of the tongue in a way that it blocks anything from slipping in from the nose to the throat.
Whenever you do rape'h hold your head nice and straight with a slight tilt forward. Once its in massage the sides of the nose. You can have a tissue to wipe but do t blow your nose obviously. However if you need to wipe it might as well have it handy as you are massaging and pressing in the sides of the nose.
Massaging the nose makes it unclog and unclunk. It helps the medicine spread and slip into the bloodstream faster.
Sit up and do a mild breath practice. Lay and accompany it with contemplative awareness.
Here are the medicinal, healing effects that may happen in the process.
Medicinal and Spiritual Benefits
Again, there are different types of Rapé because shamans use different plants to create the powdery mixture.
Nonetheless, here are *some of the mental and physical effects.
Mental and Spiritual Effects
Rapé brings you to a place of acute attention and awareness. The mind becomes quieter, negativity clears our, and emotional tensions release.
People often feel more grounded during the experience, allowing them to clear up confusions or discomfort about an issue they may have been experiencing.
If you focus on the intention you set, you may easily find what you were looking for, be it a state of consciousness or an answer to a question.
Your mind gets purged of everything it needs to let go of. The body often follows suit.
We mentioned the purgative effects of Rapé. While many people may think of this as not an ideal situation, the purgative and expectorant properties of Rapé is why it’s good for your immune system.
Through forcing a release of toxins, mucus, and other unwanted things in the body, Rapé helps purify your system. This strengthens your immunity and especially helps with congestion problems.
Along with this, the body can release physical tensions, resulting in a relaxed, peaceful state.
Availability is limited please send an email with the name of the Rape'h medicine you wish
If you need a administrator
Plus an email or phone number preferred form of contact for invoice payment or to confirm availability or if not in stock.
We will send an invoice through square pos from Shakti Durga Healing Arts to your email
ALL PLANTS ARE ORGANIC, NON GMO, PURE, CHANTED TO, GROWN BY AMAZON JUNGLE TRIBES AND HAVE MAPACHO TOBACCO
UPDATED LIST OF RAPÉ CHOICES:
1. YAWANAWA (tribe) MULATEIRO - This is one of our favorite blends, as it signifies restoration, strength, balance, and the circle of life. The Mulateiro comes from a special tree in the Amazon called Calycophyllum spruceanum or capirona. The bark of this tree has a yearly cycle of shedding and regenerating, and this magic transfers into the healing powers of the Mulateiro. It is said that the Amazonian female warriors bathed on the night of the full moon with a preparation made of the bark of the Mulateiro tree to remain always young and beautiful, hence the Mulateiro was known among the tribes as the tree of youth. Men also drink the tea of this tree for virility, strength and stamina. Therefore, you can use this time to help with a transition, restore your health, regain your youth, and harness your concentration and focus. It is also used to release tension in the right and left cerebral lobes, allowing our body, mind and spirit to re-align in balance and become centered.
2. KATUKINA (tribe) PAU PEREIRA - The Pau Pereira plant and the rapéh are used in various indigenous traditions of the Amazon basin, and it is considered one of the top 10 most important Brazilian medicinal plants. For psychic health, it is indicated for anxiety because it brings clarity and returns the person to the present moment. It is a strong and traditional medicine, that harnesses the element of fire which is very powerful. It is to be used with respect and intention. It is a plant that contains DMT, and in large quantities can provoke an entheogen journey.
3. KUNTANAWA (tribe) MINT - It is prepared with a base of local, organically grown tobacco and the ashes of a Tsunu tree. It is then mixed with some mint to make it particularly fresh. Traditionally, it is used to bring good luck and prosperity and protect from negative spirits, often used before a big hunt. Thus, it is recommended that you sit with clear intentions of what you want to call into your life when using the Mint Kuntanawa. Be sure to focus on what you want to attract instead of what you want to change. Your thoughts are powerful and this blend will magnify them. It is also good for clearing sinuses.
4. NUKINI (tribe) MARACHIMBE - From the Nukini tribe, this blend comes with a strong spirit. Nukini blends are known for opening your third eye to receive messages or clarity. They are stronger and more sensational than other blends. This blend has the perfect balance of yopo in it, which is a powerful entheogen, so you can get access to the healing properties of the Divine yet remain grounded. This rapéh is perfect for sitting with a specific problem that you would like guidance on.
5. KUNTANAWA (tribe) AYAHUASCA - This special blend is made with the vine and leaf that are used to make ayahuasca medicine. This blend does not have entheogenic qualities, but it carries a lot of the strength of the medicine and will guide you on your journey. This blend is quite strong and sensational and will get you into your body immediately. This blend is best for you if you feel you need a little extra support. Great mixed with Pau Pereira for entheogenic experience.
6. KUNTANAWA (tribe) CANELLA DE VELHO - Canella De Velho is an ash of a tree used a lot in medicine for rheumatic disorders/ joints/ arthritis. It is known to bring firmness and strength.
7. HUNI KUIN (tribe) 7 HERBS - is a strong powerful herbal blend with tobacco used for spiritual cleansing. These herbs are good for headaches. This tribe does not want to detail the exact contents of the mix. Similar blends have been used for thousands of years by various indigenous tribes, including the Matses and Huni Kuin. This blend is perfect for ceremonies and or meditation.
8. KAXINAWA (tribe) MURICI- This healing rapé is good for infections of the mouth and throat as it is packed with Vitamin C content so it improves your immune system. It is good for fighting colds. It contains mapacho and ash from the Murici tree. This sacred tree is known for its medicinal purposes, such as inflammation, skin infections, coughs, and snakebites. Traditionally, it is used to clear energies that are stuck in the lower chakras. The Murici blend is best used for aligning your lower chakras. It’s also good for social connection and relating to others.
☀️☀️☀️☀️ Prices ☀️☀️☀️☀️
RAPÉ prices: $15 for 1g, $20 for 2g, $30 for 3g, $40 for 4g, $50 for 5g, $60 for 7g, $80 for 10g
☀️Shipping $5 Domestic USA
If you are buying this to administer to yourself you will need a "kuripe". You can purchase it for $45. At times people wear it as a necklace or simply like the artisan piece as well. If you handle it with care it can last for years and years. The Kuripe' is a personal pipe with a sharper v-angle that allows you to blow the snuff into your own nose.